We provide Physical Therapy services
Your personal physical therapy begins with a comprehensive evaluation of functional limitations and areas of pain. Our team of expert physical therapists will design a treatment plan based on your work-related needs and goals. We take a team approach and will consult with your employer and case manager, if necessary. Throughout your treatment, we will work hard to help you return to all normal functional activities.
When you are ready for discharge, you will receive a personalized home exercise program to allow you to stay healthy on the job, further enhance your rehabilitation.
Our services included all types and sizes
We take a team approach and will consult with your employer and case manager, if necessary. Throughout your treatment, we will work hard to help you return to all normal functional activities. When you are ready for discharge, you will receive a personalized home exercise-program to allow you to stay healthy.
Our experienced team of physiotherapists will perform a comprehensive assessment, including postural and biomechanical assessments, to diagnose your problem.
What are the conditions that we treat at Physio Proactive?
- Headache/Vertigo/TMJ Disorders
- Neck Pain/Torticollis/Whiplash
- Concussions (Mild Brain Trauma Injury)
- Dorsal Pain/Rib Cage Pain
- Low Back Pain/Herniated Disk/Sciatic Pain
- Tendinitis/Bursitis/Frozen Shoulder
- Epicondylitis “Tennis Elbowˮ / Golfer's Elbow
- Muscle Strain and Ligament Sprain
- Plantar Fasciitis /Heel Spur
- Postural Disorder (Scoliosis, flat foot)
- Balance Disorder (BPPV, Postural Instability, Dizziness)
- Spine and Joints Dysfunction
- Sports Injuries
- Incontinence and Involuntary Urine Leakage
- Low Back Pain during Pregnancy
What are the treatments offered at Physio Proactive?
- Relief care, Corrective/Restorative care and Wellness care
- Manual Therapy (joints mobilizations and manipulations)
- Myofascial release technique (massage, trigger point therapy)
- Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (Graston Technique)
- Neuro-Proprioceptive Taping (K-Tape)
- Electrotherapy (Ultrason, TENS, Interferential Current)
- Postural and Ergonomic Analysis
- Running Gait Analysis
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- TMJ Rehabilitation
- Concussion (Mild TBI) Management
- Post Fracture and Surgery Rehab (ACL, THR, TKR, meniscectomy, …)
- Post Work and Car Accident (SAAQ) Rehab
- Pelvic Floor Rehab