Fawzi opened PHYSIO PROACTIVE in 2017 with the intention of creating a practice that would combine the best of traditional physical therapy with the principles and techniques manual therapy.
With almost 10 years of clinical experience, Fawzi's practice follows the philosophy that therapy is most successful when people are treated as whole human beings, not as individual parts, and his work is focused on finding and treating the root causes.
Physical therapist and a former Chiropractor in different private practice set-up, Fawzi has experiences and interest in outpatient orthopedics physical therapy and sport rehabilitation.
Therapist Education and Certifications
- Attestation in Temporomandibular Disorder Management from OPPQ - 2017
- Attestation in Vestibular Rehabilitation from OPPQ - 2016
- MOOC in Concussion Management from Ulaval - 2016
- Certificate in Running Injuries Prevention from The Running Clinic - 2015
- Attestation in Manipulative Therapy (Spine and Joints Manipulations) from OPPQ - 2015
- Member of Quebec Physiotherapists Order (OPPQ) - 2014
- Master in Physical Therapy (M.Sc. PT) from UdeM - 2014
- Graston Technique Provider (Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization) - 2009
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) from UQTR - 2009