Constantina Vouloumanos is a licensed acupuncture therapist with over 30 years of clinical experience in the field of Traditional Chinese Medicine. She is the first Greek acupuncturist - one of the few acupuncturists to study at the number one hospital of Chinese medicine in 1988 where she also practiced acupuncture. She founded NUVOMED in 2016 and is now one of the top acupuncture clinic in Montreal. She has over 5.500 patients in Athens, Greece and Montreal.
Therapist Education and Certifications
- Certified in Cupping Therapy
- Member of Ordre des Acupuncteurs du Québec - since 1990
- Successfully completed acupuncture certification exams under the Medical Corporation - 1990
- Clinical training in Montreal under the supervision of Professor Massimo Di Villadorata - 1990
- Clinical training in Tianjin Hospital, China - 1988
- Graduated from the "Centre de Medicine Traditionel Chinoise" - 1985
Conditions treated with Acupuncture
- Pain Management
- Depression and Anxiety
- Menopause and Pre-menstrual syndrome
Contact us to discover all the benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.